University Baptist Church approves marriage equality resolution
The congregation of University Baptist Church – Seattle, in a unanimous vote, approved the following resolution regarding marriage equality in the State of Washington:
As a Welcoming and Affirming congregation,
Approved by a unanimous vote from the members of University Baptist Church – Seattle, on a special congregational meeting on Sunday, March 4th, 2012.
- 200 Years of Baptists in Burma
- Advent Booklet
- Faith leaders say it’s time to close Gitmo
- $10,000 in OGHS Emergency Relief Funds Provided for Victims of the Philippine Typhoon. Additional Relief Aid Urgently Needed.
- An Invitation to Partner with us in Ministry and Service
- American Baptists Continue Immigration Reform Advocacy Efforts
- A Pastoral Letter Spurred by the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington
- Mission Summit Conversations Word Cloud
- International Ministries Invited to Return to Myanmar After 47-Year Hiatus
- State Budget Negotiations: Our United Voices are Needed Now!