University Baptist Church approves marriage equality resolution
The congregation of University Baptist Church – Seattle, in a unanimous vote, approved the following resolution regarding marriage equality in the State of Washington:
As a Welcoming and Affirming congregation,
Approved by a unanimous vote from the members of University Baptist Church – Seattle, on a special congregational meeting on Sunday, March 4th, 2012.
- "Before God: We Are All Family" Documentary Premier at UBC
- Share the ashes with us this Ash Wednesday, March 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- Lent 2014 at UBC
- $50,000 in OGHS Emergency Relief Funds Sent to Aid Syrian Refugees
- Inviting. Engaging. Transforming. - UBC Annual Report 2013
- BPFNA joins other peace groups in campaign opposing Senate legislation to implement new sanctions on Iran
- SEATTLE TIMES (1/22/2014): Bill Would Prevent Sexual-Orientation Change Therapy for Minors
- Interfaith Advocacy Day in Olympia - January 30th, 2014
- A Christmas Meditation
- 200 Years of Baptists in Burma