University Baptist Church approves marriage equality resolution
The congregation of University Baptist Church – Seattle, in a unanimous vote, approved the following resolution regarding marriage equality in the State of Washington:
As a Welcoming and Affirming congregation,
Approved by a unanimous vote from the members of University Baptist Church – Seattle, on a special congregational meeting on Sunday, March 4th, 2012.
- Patchwork Peace
- One Great Hour of Sharing Sends $5,000 in Emergency Relief for Burmese Refugee Camp in Thailand
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies committed to disability ministry
- Celebrating Our Diversity
- International Ministries Urges Advocacy on Behalf of Kachin People in Burma
- Announcing UBC's 2013 Work Mission Trip to Deborah's House!
- Global Day of Prayer for Burma 2013
- Easter Message
- UBC adopts a statement against gun violence
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies Support Comprehensive Immigration Reform