The Association of Welcoming & Affirming Baptists (AWAB) joined the General Synod of the United Church of Christ vs. Cooper as a plaintiff in the pending Federal District Court lawsuit challenging North Carolina's marriage laws, including ...
No matter how long you have been gone.
No matter whether your faith is strong or non-existent…
You are welcome to share with us!
At University Baptist Church, "welcome" is a spiritual commitment we make about the way we live our lives in the world. And welcome is woven into the fabric of our life together. We welcome your presence, energy, passion, and gifts. We also welcome your pain, your questions, your struggles and your doubts. "Welcome" is more than a simple greeting for us. It is our call to ministry.
- Deepening Our Discipleship – Focus on Spiritual FormationThe Transformed by the Spirit initiative is helping change the outlook of American Baptist congregations. Through this emphasis congregations are being urged to more fully engage their communities and the world for the sake of the gospel. However, a church which is outwardly focused in mission can only be sustained by a strengthening of the discipleship of its members.
- American Baptists Respond to Washington State LandslideIn response to a landslide that devastated Oso, Washington, American Baptist Churches USA has released an initial $2,500 One Great Hour of Sharing (OGHS) Emergency Disaster Response Grant through American Baptist Home Mission Societies to First Baptist Church (FBC), Darrington, Washington.
News & Articles
UBC member and education advocate Mr. Lin Carlson, writes about education rights for all of Washington children.
Worship service: 10:30 am
Child care provided
Monday to Friday
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- No August Meeting || Congregational Care Group Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Pastor Roberts out on vacation Monday, August 11, 2014 - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Richmond Beach UCC's "Dog Days of Summer Music Festival" Saturday, August 23, 2014, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- UBC "Worship in the Park" Sunday, August 24, 2014, 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM