UBC member and education advocate Mr. Lin Carlson, writes about education rights for all of Washington children.
No matter how long you have been gone.
No matter whether your faith is strong or non-existent…
You are welcome to share with us!
At University Baptist Church, "welcome" is a spiritual commitment we make about the way we live our lives in the world. And welcome is woven into the fabric of our life together. We welcome your presence, energy, passion, and gifts. We also welcome your pain, your questions, your struggles and your doubts. "Welcome" is more than a simple greeting for us. It is our call to ministry.
- Deepening Our Discipleship – Focus on Spiritual FormationThe Transformed by the Spirit initiative is helping change the outlook of American Baptist congregations. Through this emphasis congregations are being urged to more fully engage their communities and the world for the sake of the gospel. However, a church which is outwardly focused in mission can only be sustained by a strengthening of the discipleship of its members.
- American Baptists Respond to Washington State LandslideIn response to a landslide that devastated Oso, Washington, American Baptist Churches USA has released an initial $2,500 One Great Hour of Sharing (OGHS) Emergency Disaster Response Grant through American Baptist Home Mission Societies to First Baptist Church (FBC), Darrington, Washington.
News & Articles
In response to a landslide that devastated Oso, Washington, American Baptist Churches USA has released an initial $2,500 One Great Hour of Sharing (OGHS) Emergency Disaster Response Grant through American Baptist Home Mission Societies to First ...
Worship service: 10:30 am
Child care provided
Monday to Friday
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE for May 2014 Beacon Newsletter Friday, April 25, 2014
- Congregational Care Group Meeting Saturday, April 26, 2014, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Worship Celebration - Rev. Margie Paynton guest preacher Sunday, April 27, 2014, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Seattle Labor Chorus Benefit Concert for Initiative 594 Sunday, April 27, 2014, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM