UBC member and education advocate Mr. Lin Carlson, writes about education rights for all of Washington children.
No matter how long you have been away...
No matter whether your faith is strong or non-existent…
You are welcome to share with us!
At University Baptist Church, "welcome" is a spiritual commitment we make about the way we live our lives in the world. And welcome is woven into the fabric of our life together. We welcome your presence, energy, passion, and gifts. We also welcome your pain, your questions, your struggles and your doubts. "Welcome" is more than a simple greeting for us. It is our call to ministry.
- Deepening Our Discipleship – Focus on Spiritual FormationThe Transformed by the Spirit initiative is helping change the outlook of American Baptist congregations. Through this emphasis congregations are being urged to more fully engage their communities and the world for the sake of the gospel. However, a church which is outwardly focused in mission can only be sustained by a strengthening of the discipleship of its members.
- American Baptist Churches Send $20,000 in Emergency Relief Funding to Fight Ebola Outbreak$20,000 in ABC "One Great Hour of Sharing" funds have been sent to support several key initiatives in the ebola outbreak, ranging from relief to prevention. The funds will be used to fight back the spread of this deadly disease and provide for the long-term education that is critical in preventing future outbreaks.
News & Articles
The Transformed by the Spirit initiative is helping change the outlook of American Baptist congregations. Through this emphasis congregations are being urged to more fully engage their communities and the world for the sake of the gospel. ...
Worship service: 10:30 am
Child care provided
Monday to Friday
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Advent Vespers Thursday, December 18, 2014, 6:30 PM - 7:15 PM
- Christmas Play Rehearsal Saturday, December 20, 2014, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- All-Church Christmas Caroling Saturday, December 20, 2014, 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Worship Celebration - 4th Sunday in Advent: ORIGINAL DRAMATIC PRODUCTION! Sunday, December 21, 2014, 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM